The Ricoh Theta SC2 is a simple, easy-to-use 360° that's designed so anyone can share amazing photos and videos.
- Records natural 360° still images and videos with high resolution and highly precise stitch image processing.
- Adapt to shooting scenarios and take beautiful images with ease. Features Preset (Face, Night View, and Lens-by-Lens Exposure modes).*Shooting at night must be done with a tripod attached.
- Produces incredibly realistic spherical video by shooting video in 4K (3840 x 1920, 29.97fps).*Transfer is not possible on iOS devices that are not compatible with 4K video. Click here for details (FAQ link)
- High-speed wireless transfer. Rapid wireless transfer of images and videos.
- Never miss a shot with the quick lens response that enables shooting in around 1.5 seconds after turning the power on.
- A design that fits itself to the hand. Choose from four Fresh Colors.
- Thin and lightweight body that optimizes internal components using a proprietary folded optics system.
- Features a display panel that allows checking of battery power remaining and shooting mode, etc.
- Records 4K video and 360° spatial audio for a more realistic VR world.
- Use the dedicated editing apps “THETA+” to easily put the finishing touches to eye-catching work.
- Upload to the theta360.com, a website dedicated to sharing 360-degree images. Anyone can easily display their 360° images anywhere in the world.
- Convenient dedicated apps are available for both PC and smartphone. Enjoy the world more with RICOH THETA.
- Upload 360° photos at Facebook and LINE as it is. Easily share the 360° world with friends.
- Post the proccessed images and videos using “THETA+” to Instagram and Twitter.
Sensor Resolution: 12 megapixels
Sensor: 1/2.3" CMOS
Video Resolution: 4K
Shutter Speed: 60sec - 1/25,000sec
ISO Sensitivity: 64 - 6,400
Recording Media: 14GB internal memory
Frame Rate: 30fps
Power Source: Built-in lithium ion battery
What's In The Box