The Heat Full Leather Pro shell features the same design as the Full Leather shell, but with a closed thumb for added warmth and an extra-long fold-out wrist cover.
The SHELL gloves are the further development of the HEAT 3 SMART. They are worn as the 2nd layer of the HEAT LAYER SYSTEM and can be combined with our LINER and the POLAR HOOD. If you don't necessarily need the foldable thumb of the SHELL FULL LEATHER, you can exchange it for even more warmth, making the PRO model your perfect choice.
TRIED AND TESTED
Originally developed for military units in Germany and Austria - now worldwide popular as multifunctional outdoor gloves. Heat's ambassadors use their products in the coldest places in the world and gather valuable experience. Their feedback is continuously integrated into further product development.
EVEN IN EXTREMELY COLD WEATHER
Since 1994 Heat have been equipping expeditions, alpine tours and mountaineers. Their gloves have already been used successfully on Mount Everest, K2, in Siberia, at the South Pole and in Canada's far north.
- Fold the mitten down and simply slip with the LINER to the outside.
- You can fix the mitten flap with a magnet.
- With useful extra pocket on the back of the hand.
- Loop on the side as a pull-out aid
- Practical catch strap so that no part gets lost. Connect LINER, SHELL and POLAR HOOD with the small carabiner.
- Extra long waistband against cold bridges. 2 x drawcord for optimal fit, as well as against wetness and snow.
- Closed thumb for even more warmth