Hahnemühle German Etching is a traditional mould-made copperplate printing paper, complete with an inkjet coating designed especially for FineArt applications. The white art paper made from 100% alpha cellulose is characterised by its extraordinary velvety tactile feel and its fine, clearly defined felt structure. The unique surface texture adds a very special touch to images, showcasing them in all their splendour with impressive three-dimensional effect and depth. The premium matt inkjet coating guarantees outstanding print results with excellent reproduction of colour and detail, deep black and optimum contrasts. German Etching is acid- and lignin-free and meets the most exacting requirements in terms of age resistance. This heavyweight FineArt inkjet paper is one of the most popular paper for FineArt prints and art reproductions thanks to its characteristic tactile feel and surface texture.
- 310 gsm, 100% α-cellulose
- Clearly defined felt structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
- ICC-profiles available on www.hahnemuehle.com/icc-profiles