Whether you're shooting digitally or on film, Fotodiox offers the world's largest selection of lens adapters. Mix camera/lens platforms or reinvigorate vintage glass; Fotodiox has hundreds of ways to mount lenses onto your DSLR, SLR, or mirrorless camera. Fotodiox adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
- Mounts Rolleiflex SL66 Series Lenses to Nikon F Mount SLR Cameras; infinity focus or beyond allowed
- Integrated focus control helicoid for adjusting the lens focus
- Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
- Precise fit and solid connection; lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments required
- Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
- 24-Month Fotodiox warranty
- This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
- 'Focus-By-Wire' lenses (such as Canon's STM or Nikons AF-P) requires power to engage the manual focus rings on the lens, since manual lens mount adapters do not power the lens, those lenses will not be able to focus.
- Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
- If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
Nikon F-mount SLR and DSLR cameras