Capture One 22 is here
Transform your editing experience with a revolutionary Speed Edit tool and the most authentic color profiles yet. Speed Edit lets you work seamlessly without touching a slider on the interface – simply hold down selected hotkeys and scroll, drag or use the arrow keys to make rapid edits. You can even adjust multiple photos at once for the fastest ever batch edit.
Process photos with true-to-life colors tailored to your camera – then adjust them further with a full suite of color tools.
- Edit colors fast with a compact and intuitive Basic Color Editor. Click anywhere on the photo and drag to adjust the hue, saturation and lightness of any color – or adjust colors with simple sliders.
- Get total control of colors with the Advanced Color Editor. Define color ranges to adjust hue, saturation and lightness with complete precision.
- Get the best possible starting point for your editing. Capture One renders RAW files with true-to-life colors that are custom profiled to all major camera brands.
- For precise color grading, use the intuitive Color Balance tool to add color tints and adjust luminosity individually for shadows, midtones and highlights.
- Create accurate skin tones without complex retouching thanks to three Uniformity sliders for hue, saturation and lightness. Apply these as a local adjustment for maximum control.
- Control black and white conversion while minimizing the amount of introduced noise for a smooth result.
Details and lens profiles
Process the highest quality RAW files with the sharpest details. And minimize distortion and light fall-off thanks to custom lens profiles.
- For selected Nikon camera models, get even more editing options with built-in Nikon profiles that match the colors in your camera.
- Get extensive sharpening tools to fully control the process, from Amount to Halo Suppression. Add additional sharpening to your Process Recipes so your images look their best in any size.
- Get the cleanest possible images with powerful noise reduction matched to both your camera and ISO setting. And retain colors and details like never before when shooting with high ISO.
- Tweak your Process Recipes to perfection – quickly view the final result of each Process Recipe without processing the image first.
- Give your photos an analog feel by adding Film Grain to your images. Choose from 6 types of grain and adjust Impact and Granularity for more control over your final look.
- Eliminate moiré that arises in complex, repetitive patterns. Apply as a local adjustment for maximum control.
- Fix distortion, chromatic aberration and light and sharpness fall-off thanks to custom lens profiles.
- Straighten the perspective by using vertical or horizontal lines with an easy-to-use Keystone tool in the viewer.
Take creative control of your images with powerful and precise photo editing tools.
- Get powerful adjustment tools to make precise changes across exposure, contrast and saturation.
- Take total control of contrast and tone with the High Dynamic Range tool. Recover highlights, boost shadows, darken the blacks or boost the brightest areas of your photos – all in one tool.
- Control luminosity and contrast with levels, RGB curve and individual channel curves for red, green and blue. Plus, use the Luma curve to adjust luminosity without affecting hue and saturation.
- Get 4 methods of Clarity for different settings and use Structure to add extra definition to fine details.
- Manage the initial look of your RAW file with different Film Curves for optimal control of your image.
- Make fast edits to your photos with Styles – instant looks developed by leading photographers. Capture One includes 3 Style Packs. Plus, create your own or get even more looks in the Styles store.
Layers and Masks
Focus your edits on specific parts of your image – without affecting the rest. Apply up to 16 layers and create precise masks to separate areas for editing.
- Remove unwanted elements fast with the Heal Brush – Capture One will automatically find the best source point to cover up your selected target.
- Automatically create a Clone Layer – use the Clone Brush to select the source target you want to clone.
- Quickly create and shape round masks with soft edges. Use them for custom vignettes, to apply creative effects or enhance the focus.
- Quickly create and shape linear gradients with smooth transitions – like into the sky.
- Limit masks to a selected luminosity range to make fast, precise adjustments to your selected shadows, midtones or highlights.
- Soften the edges of masks after drawing by dragging a slider to feather the edges – or use the Refine Edge to give your mask a more precise edge.
- Visualize your mask without the distraction of the image by switching to Grey Scale, so you can easily catch and correct any missed areas of your mask.