ColorChecker Display Plus contains all of the great features found in the ColorChecker Display Pro to profile monitors, projectors and mobile devices, plus these additional features:
- Accurately measure luminance/brightness levels up to 2000 nits.
- 1886 default gamma curve – the standard for HDTV – is especially beneficial for 3D LUT workflows and HDR supported displays to minimize clipping in dark area as well as achieve better behaviour in blacks and smooth to ideal detail levels.
- USB-C compatible with included USB-C to USB-A adapter.
- Replaces the X-Rite i1 Display Pro Plus (EODIS3PL)
- Professional quality monitor profiler with easy-to-use software
- Ideal for creatives that need to deliver results on high brightness monitors
- Ability to profile any type of monitor (OLED, Plasma, etc)
- Supplied software compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems
- Powered by X-Rite
Editing and color grading video footage is growing by leaps and bounds and the necessity for accurate color representation on screen is even more paramount. The only way to edit video accurately is to view your footage accurately. Whether you’re a filmmaker, photographer or both, ColorChecker Display Plus uses advanced technologies to perfect your color throughout your production and post-production workflow, making sure that what you see is what you’ll get.
Now your projected presentations can look the same as your monitor. Build an accurate projector profile in just minutes – it’s as easy as building a monitor profile. The process takes all of the room conditions into consideration – projected colors, screen color and room lighting – so that you can be confident that your projected images are showing the way you intended.