Photo Peel is a PVC calendared vinyl designed for water-based (aqueous) pigment or dye-based inks. It has a permanent but removable adhesive on the back side, making it the perfect solution for wall graphics, murals, stickers, signage, labels, and more.
- Available in beautiful high gloss versions
- Applied to nearly any smooth surface, Photo Peel will remain adhered for either short or long-term use
- Removable and short-term repositionable adhesive on the backside
- Great for signage, shape-cut decals, wall murals, and so much more
- Will not leave sticky residue behind after removal
- Excellent color brilliance makes printed images pop
- Sharp resolution and detail for photographic quality prints
- 325 gsm weight | 6 mil thickness (the release liner adds an additional 6 mil)
- To increase longevity and durability, apply a cold film laminate. Allow 24 hours to dry before lamination
Photo Peel is compatible with high-quality aqueous inks.
This Product has been compatibility tested and approved for the following printers. If you do not see your printer listed below, it does not mean it is not compatible but that we have not tested and approved your printer at this time. Our aqueous media is compatible with most pigment and dye-based ink systems.
Professional Photo: Pixma Pro-1, Pixma Pro-10, Pixma Pro-100, Pixma Pro9500, Pixma Pro9500 Mark II
Large Format: iPF5000, iPF5100, iPF6000S, iPF6100, iPF6200, iPF6300 , iPF6300S, iPF6350, iPF6400, iPF6450, iPF8000 , iPF8000S, iPF8300 , iPF8300S, iPF8400, iPF9000 , iPF9100, iPsF9400, iPF9400S, W6400, i990
Stylus Photo Series: R1800, R1900, R2000, R2400, R2880, R3000
Stylus Pro Series: 3800, 3880, 3890, 4000, 4800 , 4880 , 4900, 7500, 7600, 7700, 7800 , 7880 , 7890, 7900 , 9500, 9600, 9700, 9800 , 9880 , 9890, 9900 , 10000, 10600, 11880 , WT7900
Surecolor: T3000, T5000, T7000
Hi-Fi Jet Pro & Pro II Series Printers, VersaArt RA-640
DesignJet: 1055CM +, Z2100, Z3100 , Z3200, Z3200ps, 5000, Z5200, 5500, Z6100, Z6200
Photosmart Pro: 8750, B9180
JV-4, JV2-130, JV22-160
RJ46, RJ50, RJ62, RJ64, RJ900, ValueJet 1304W, ValueJet1604AW, ValueJet1638W
All Durst printers using aqueous pigment or dye-based ink