Holiday Pricing Guarantee
The H&Y REVORING Variable Neutral Density has a dynamic range of ND3 to ND1000, in photographic terms, this equates to 1.5 - 10 stops of light control!
- Hard Stop - The Variable Neutral Density ring will feature a hard stop at “MAX” preventing the user from going beyond the 10 stop position on the ring.
- Guide Pin - In addition to the Circular Polarizer inner ring, the Variable Neutral Density outer ring will also feature a guide pin, for improved control and functionality
- Focal Length Guide - The markers between “Min” and “Max" to reflect focal lengths and stops achieved using different lenses
- Each REVORING features unique self retracting blade technology with threaded ends to secure on the front of your lens
- Each threaded end has been designed to overlap therefore completely removing any possibility of light leak.
- All REVORING products are made using Architectural grade Aluminum, keeping it lightweight and tough. The anodised finish also protects the ring from corrosion when shooting outside in unpredicted elements.