This sale has ended. However, we still have lots of other great deals. Click here to see our current sales!
With spring bringing us beautiful weather and greenery, why not use every excuse to get outside! With the Sony a7 II with the 28-70mm Kit or the Sony a7R IV camera, you’ll find the perfect excuse! From candid shots with the family to stunning landscape photography, these Sony mirrorless cameras are made to make the best of the bright new season.
The Sony a7 II with the 28-70mm lens is ideal for outdoor photography with its overall compact feel and versatility. Whether you are heading down to the river for a bike ride or playing a game of fetch with the dog, capture the moment with stunning image quality and high-performance. The a7 II has impressive autofocus and 5-axis image stabilization, preventing blur from camera shake.
The pairing of the Sony 28-70mm lens makes this kit even more amazing because it is the perfect everyday lens. Lightweight, compact, and versatile, this lens will adapt to your photographic needs. It is perfect for landscapes, portraits, and everything in between.
Here are some fun photo-worthy activities you can do with the Sony a7 II with the 28-70mm Mirrorless Kit:
- Water balloon fight (sunny weather recommended)
- Bubble blowing (the giant ones are even more fun)
- Dog fetching/jumping/running around and being crazy
- Family photoshoot (silly costumes required)
- Nature photo walk (see how many different plant colours you can find!)
If you want more detail in your pictures, check out the Sony a7R IV Mirrorless camera. With 61 megapixels, you will get beautiful detail and sharpness, making it easy to take perfect landscapes and portraits.
The Sony a7R IV also has amazing video features including super high resolution and detail in 4K. For someone who wants a camera that can hold up to both stills and video, this is an excellent choice!
Here are some fun springtime ideas you can do with your Sony a7R IV:
- Be a tourist in your own city (busy spots are a lot quieter right now, giving you cool photo opportunities!)
- Expanding on that, take cityscape photos! (warmer weather means sunrise and sunset shoots!)
- Landscape photos! (go to your favourite parks in or outside your city that are open!)
- Video creations! (the options are seriously endless, but Youtube is a great outlet for your creations!)
Featured in this blog: